100% Secure Transactions on Guess What I Forgot
All payments made through the Guess What I Forgot website are made via a secure web server. Secure communication means that any information provided by you, such as your name or credit-card number, is encrypted so that it cannot be read or intercepted by other people.
A secure page is different to a normal web page. Your web browser may or may not warn you that you are entering and leaving a secure area of the web site but when a page is secure an unbroken key, a closed lock or a similar symbol should be displayed by the browser, usually on its bottom bar. When this happens you will know that any information typed into that page will be encrypted when it is sent out. Web browsers also include security data in their page information details.
Please see our PCI Compliant Certificate Here
Data Protection And GDPR Compliance:
- Any information supplied by you will only be held and used for our purposes in order to conduct business with you and to improve our level of service. We will not pass on your details to any third party without your express agreement.
- When you order, we need to know your name, email address, delivery address, credit or debit card number and expiry date. This enables us to process and fulfill your orders and to notify you in the event of any queries. We also request your telephone number which allows us to contact you urgently if there is a problem with your order such as a courier having difficulty in achieving a delivery.
- We will only send you emails or other information where you have given us your consent.
- We shall comply with all applicable UK data protection legislation from time to time in place in respect of any personal information relating to you gathered by us.
- You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct them promptly.
- Should you wish to be removed from our mailing lists all you need to do is contact us and all further contact with you will cease.
- We may use technology to track the patterns of behavior of visitors to our website. This can include using a "cookie" - this a small piece of information that is stored on your computers hard drive by your browser. You can modify your browser to prevent this happening.
To disable cookies on any device you use, please use this guide