Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website and by accessing the website and/or placing an order you agree to bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this site.
You warrant that:
- the personal information you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all aspects: and
- you will notify us immediately of any changes to your personal information by contacting customer services by e-mail, or calling us by telephone (see contact section for details)
- you agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
We will treat all your personal information as confidential. The information will be kept on a secure server and we will comply with all the applicable U.K Data Protection and Consumer Legislation.
We use your information only for the following purposes:
- processing your orders
- for statistical purpose to improve the website
- to serve website content and advertisements to you
- to administer this website
You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Telecommunications ( Data Protection and Privacy) Regulations 1999.
You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and/or User Information we are entitled to do so.
We do not pass your personal information on to anybody else. If you wish to have your personal details removed after completion of your order, then contact us by telephone or e-mail to instruct us to do so, and we will comply with your wishes within 1 working day.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us and our employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
We reserve the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently this website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modifiactions to or withdrawal of the website and/or
- Change the conditions from time to time. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change of the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the website.
Purchase Of Products
All orders are subject to acceptance in accordance with our order acceptance policy.
Order acceptance policy
Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch of the Products ordered, unless we notify you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it in accordance with our instructions.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannoot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the website.
Contract creation and electronic contracting
The steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows.
- you place the order for your products on the website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the website.
- We will send to you an order acknowledgement e-mail detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from us.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you, of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it in accordance with our instructions.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- the product you ordered being unavailable from stock
- our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
- the identification of a pricing or product description error
- you not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms and Conditions
- minimum order amount not met
if you do require any information regarding orders you have placed with us please e-mail us email@example.com.
Please note that you are entitled to cancel this contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right, no longer than 7 working days after the day on which you receive the products.
Description of products
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct. We cannot confirm the price of a product until your order is accepted in accordance with our order acceptance policy.
All products listed on this website are done so as an invitation to treat.
We reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice. All sizes and weights are approximate and are given as a guide only.
All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. The total cost of your order is the price of the products ordered plus any applicable delivery charges as set out in the delivery/gift wrap section of the website. Payment can be made by any of the methods specified on the home page or the payment section of the website and payment will be debited and cleared from your account when your order has been approved.
You confirm that the debit, credit or any other payment that you use is yours.
All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
All card payments are processed for you by Paypoint and Barclaycard. The balance is paid to us. The total amount you pay is the same regardless of the payment method.
We reserve the right to withdraw products from the website, or edit any content, at any time.
To be eligible to purchase products on this website and lawfully enter into and form contracts on this website under English law you must:
- register by providing your real name, phone number, e-mail address, payment details and any other requested information
- be over 18 years of age
- stipulate a delivery address in the U.K. Note : P.O. BOX numbers, hotels and accommodation addresses are not acceptable.
- Possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us.
By making an offer to buy a product you specifically authorise us to transmit information or to obtain information about you, from third parties from time to time, including but not limited to your debit or credit card number, or credit reports, to authenticate your identity, to validate your card, to obtain an initial card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions.
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of this website shall remain at all times vested in us, or our licensors.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content within the website is made available for non-commercial use only and that you may (if necessary to make a purchase) download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute or commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material or content.
Whilst we use all reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information on the website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy.
We make no guarantee that the website or the server is free from viruses or bugs. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website.
- any economic losses (including loss of revenues, profits etc)
- any loss of goodwill or reputation
- any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred in connection with these condition
We are obliged under the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive to offer our customers free take-back of their WEEE on a like-for-like basis when they buy a new electrical or electronic product from us.
To return WEEE products to us, please send your old item (along with proof of purchase of the old and new items) to the address on the contact page
PLEASE ALSO READ THE FURTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON OUR DELIVERY PAGE